DR900S-1CH shoots high quality video footage at 4K UHD resolution.
• 4K Ultra HD (3840.2160 ) @ 30fps
• 8 Mega Pixel SONY CMOS Sensor
4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION RECORDING
A 4K Ultra HD image contains four times as many pixels as Full HD, equal to 8.3 million pixels, meaning the DR900S-1CH is able to record video clips that are exceptionally high in detail, perfect for freeze-frames of critical information such as licence plates, whether day or night.
OVER THE CLOUD
BlackVue Over the Cloud combines state-of-the-art dashcam technology with a suite of innovative ‘connected’ features that take the BlackVue user experience to new levels. Over the Cloud unlocks the true potential of your dashcam, remotely connecting you with your vehicle and providing additional functionality including Live View, Video Backup, Realtime Tracking and Emergency Alarms.
OPTIMAL ANGLE OF VIEW
Ultra wide 162˚ field of view captures super clear UHD quality video whenever incidents or accidents happen.
SUPPORT MICROSD™ CARD UP TO 128GB
DR900S-1CH ships with a 16GB microSD™ card but supports cards of up to 128GB, allowing the user increased recording time if required.
Record vehicle speed and location for playback in BlackVue Viewer Application.
ADAPTIVE FORMAT FREE
Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while also giving you the flexibility to change recording time duration (1/2/3 minutes) and image quality setting.
EVENT FILES OVERWRITE PROTECTION
Dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the microSD™ card memory is full. The DR900S-1CH can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) being overwritten. Up to 50 files can be protected in this way. By choosing to allow new Event files to overwrite old Event files, you will always keep the latest 50 clips.
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
While driving, your BlackVue will detect impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements. Video files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS, or via the BlackVue App for iOS and Android.
BUILT-IN WI-FI AND BLACKVUE APP
View live recordings, play back videos, share with social media and back-up files using the BlackVue smartphone App and in-built Wi-Fi.
3 RECORD MODES
Normal, Event and Parking modes are activated through the built-in G-Sensor.
- 4K Ultra HD @ 30 Frames Per Second (FPS), 8 Mega Pixel SONY CMOS Sensor
- Ultra-wide 162 Degree Viewing Angle
- Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB supplied as standard)
- Over the Cloud Compatible
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS
- Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode
- HEVC (H.265) video compression technology
- Built-in Impact and Motion Detection
- Event File Protection
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- One Touch Self Format
- 3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event & Parking)
- User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
- Discreet Design (All black casing and easily detachable bracket)
- BlackVue App (Android, iOS, Windows 8/TR)
- BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
- BlackVue DR900S Front Camera
- Vehicle Power Cable
- Double-Sided Tape for Mounting
- Cable Clips (5 included)
- 16GB microSD Card
- microSD Card Reader
- Pry Tool
- User Manual