- DR750S-2CH IR shoots high quality video footage at Full HD resolution.
- • Full HD (1920×1080) @ 60fps (front)
- • Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30fps (rear)
- • SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor
HIGH FRAME RATE FOR EXTRA FLUIDITY
- DR750S-2CH IR records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details
- sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced. That means your DR750S-2CH IR can
- better capture crucial details like licence plates, even on fast-moving objects.
OVER THE CLOUD
- BlackVue Over the Cloud combines state-of-the-art dashcam technology with a suite of innovative
- ‘connected’ features that take the BlackVue user experience to new levels. Over the Cloud unlocks
- the true potential of your dashcam, remotely connecting you with your vehicle and providing additional
- functionality including Live View, Video Backup, Realtime Tracking and Emergency Alarms.
OPTIMAL ANGLE OF VIEW
- Wide 139° field of view captures super clear FHD quality video whenever incidents or accidents happen.
- SUPPORT MICROSD™ CARD UP TO 128GB
- DR750S-2CH IR supports microSD cards up to 128GB, allowing the user increased recording time if required.
INFRA-RED REAR CAMERA
- Infra-red rear camera optimsed for night time recording of vehicle interior or rear view.
- Record vehicle speed and location for playback in BlackVue Viewer Application.
SONY STARVIS NIGHT VISION
- The Sony STARVIS image sensor delivers outstanding low-light performance. For those who want even
- more brightness in dark environments, the DR750S-2CH IR features Enhanced Night Vision. When activated,
- it boosts the ISO sensitivity in low light without blowing up the highlights in bright surroundings.
ADAPTIVE FORMAT FREE
- Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card
- formatting, while also giving you the flexibility to change recording time duration (1/2/3 minutes) and image
- quality setting.
EVENT FILES OVERWRITE PROTECTION
- Dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the SD card memory is full. The DR750S-2CH IR can
- prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) being overwritten. Up to 50 files can be protected in this
- way. By choosing to allow new Event files to overwrite old Event files, you will always keep the latest 50 clips.
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
- While driving, your BlackVue will detect impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects
- movements. Video files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue
- Viewer for Windows and Mac OS, or via the BlackVue App for iOS and Android.
BUILT-IN WI-FI AND BLACKVUE APP
- View live recordings, play back videos, share with social media and back-up files using the BlackVue
- smartphone App and in-built Wi-Fi.
3 RECORD MODES
- Normal, Event and Parking modes are activated through the built-in G-Sensor.
- Full HD @ 60 Frames Per Second (FPS), 2.1 Mega Pixel SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor
- Interior FHD @ 30 Frames Per Second (FPS), 2.1 Mega Pixel SONY CMOS Sensor
- Ultra-wide viewing angles 139 Degree (Front) and 145 Degree (Interior)
- Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB supplied as standard)
- Over the Cloud Compatible
- Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS
- Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode
- Built-in Impact and Motion Detection
- Event File Protection
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- 3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event & Parking)
- User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
- Discreet Design (All black casing and easily detachable bracket)
- BlackVue App (Android, iOS, Windows 8/TR)
- BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
- Multi-Function Button
- BlackVue DR750S Front Camera
- BlackVue DR750S IR Interior Camera
- Vehicle Power Cable (1.5m)
- Rear Camera Connection Cable
- Double-Sided Tape for Mounting
- Cable Clips (8 included)
- microSD Card
- microSD Card Reader
- Pry Tool
- User Manual